The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws is
cwTec Gesellschaft für Werkzeug- und Maschinenbau mbH
Stettiner Str. 1-13
fon: +49 4931 / 918 33 – 0
fax: +49 4931 / 918 33 – 19
The data protection officer of the controller can be contacted at:
Your rights as a person affected
Under the contact details provided, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing,
- rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing, provided that we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority shall be based on the state of your residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found at:
Purposes of data processing
- you have given your express consent to do so,
- processing is required to process a contract with you,
- processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not sharing your data.
Gathering general information
When you access our website, information of a general nature is automatically collected by means of a cookie. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions to be drawn about yourself.
This information is technically necessary in order to deliver the content of websites you have requested correctly and is mandatory when using the Internet. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring the smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. Recipients of the data are only the responsible body and, if applicable, processors.
Anonymous information of this kind may be provided by us. statistically evaluated in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called „cookies“. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system via your computer and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate your navigation and enable the correct display of our websites.
In no case will the data collected by us be passed on to third parties or a link to personal data will be established without your consent.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use the state-of-the-art encryption method (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
If you contact us about any questions by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. This requires a valid e-mail address. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. Specifying additional data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request as well as for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you made, personal data will be deleted automatically.
Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly (see above).